Post Graduate in Agriculture
If you’re looking for a career that will fuel the process of everyday life, then look no further than the Post-Diploma Certificate program at Olds College. Our Post-Diploma Certificate program is unique and in great demand. We have specially designed our program for students from India, who has recently completed their bachelor’s degree in the field of agriculture, environment, animal sciences or horticulture and are looking to enhance their education and career.
Post-Diploma Certificate: Special program for students from India in particular areas:
• Animal sciences
• Agricultural business
BENEFITS AND VALUE TO STUDENTS
• Have an experience you will never forget
• Study in a peaceful town filled with people who are known for being friendly and welcoming
• Experienced instructors, small class size and personal attention
• Be supported and assisted by the Olds College International Department
• Build your resume with an international experience
• Program includes a paid work practicum/internship
• Students are eligible to work while study as per the current Canadian Immigration rule
• Students are eligible for Post Graduate Work Permit after completing the program as per the current Canadian Immigration rule.
1. Bachelor’s Degree either in agriculture, horticulture, animal science or environmental science with percentage not less than 60%.
2. IELTS Score of overall 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 in each module.
LENGTH OF THE PROGRAM: 1YEAR
Come and study in Olds College, Alberta, Canada