Post Graduate in Agriculture
If you’re looking for a career that will fuel the process of everyday life, then look no further than the Post-Diploma Certificate program at Olds College. Our Post-Diploma Certificate program is unique and in great demand. We have specially designed our program for students from India, who has recently completed their bachelor’s degree in the field of agriculture, environment, animal sciences or horticulture and are looking to enhance their education and career.
Post-Diploma Certificate: Special program for students from India in particular areas:
• Animal sciences
• Agricultural business
BENEFITS AND VALUE TO STUDENTS
• Have an experience you will never forget
• Study in a peaceful town filled with people who are known for being friendly and welcoming
• Experienced instructors, small class size and personal attention
• Be supported and assisted by the Olds College International Department
• Build your resume with an international experience
• Program includes a paid work practicum/internship
• Students are eligible to work while study as per the current Canadian Immigration rule
• Students are eligible for Post Graduate Work Permit after completing the program as per the current Canadian Immigration rule.
1. Bachelor’s Degree either in agriculture, horticulture, animal science or environmental science with percentage not less than 60%.
2. IELTS Score of overall 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 in each module.
LENGTH OF THE PROGRAM: 1YEAR
Come and study in Olds College, Alberta, Canada
Study in MacEwan University
Founded in 1971, MacEwan University provides student-focused instruction in a warm and supportive atmosphere. We focus on teaching, so our students can focus on learning. It’s been a cornerstone of who we are for more than 40 years. And we continue to build on that reputation.
Offering more than 65 programs, the university provides a transformative education in a collaborative and supportive learning environment. Creativity thrives here through research and innovation that engages students, faculty and the community.
MacEwan University has an intentional focus on teaching and as a result has scored very well in the Globe and Mail’s Canadian University Report. In the 2014 Report, our students gave us top marks – awarding us “A+” grades for our instructors’ teaching style and our class sizes, along with “A” grades for the quality of our teaching and student-faculty interaction.
The following degree, diploma and certificate programs are open to international students who would like to study in Canada.
ACCOUNTING AND STRATEGIC MEASUREMENT DIPLOMA
ARTS AND CULTURAL MANAGEMENT DIPLOMA
ASIA PACIFIC MANAGEMENT DIPLOMA
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT DIPLOMA
CORRECTIONAL SERVICES DIPLOMA
EARLY LEARNING AND CHILD CARE DIPLOMA
EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS AND RESPONSE DIPLOMA
INSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT DIPLOMA
LEGAL ASSISTANT (NOW PARALEGAL STUDIES) DIPLOMA
LIBRARY AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIPLOMA
MASSAGE THERAPY DIPLOMA
PARALEGAL STUDIES (FORMERLY LEGAL ASSISTANT) DIPLOMA
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT AND OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT
POLICE AND INVESTIGATIONS – INVESTIGATIVE STUDIES
POLICE AND INVESTIGATIONS – POLICE STUDIES
PSYCHIATRIC NURSING DIPLOMA
SOCIAL WORK DIPLOMA
SPECIAL NEEDS EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT CERTIFICATE
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST ASSISTANT
BACHELOR OF CHILD AND YOUTH CARE
BACHELOR OF COMMUNICATION STUDIES
BACHELOR OF MUSIC IN JAZZ AND CONTEMPORARY POPULAR MUSIC
BACHELOR OF PSYCHIATRIC NURSING
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENGINEERING TRANSFER
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING
BACHELOR OF SOCIAL WORK
CONTACT EVEREST EDUCATIONAL SERVICES TODAY FOR ADMISSION AT MACEWAN UNIVERSITY.