About the Program
Business Administration – Management Studies
The Business Administration 2 year diploma program at Norquest College starting in May 2018 provides a strong foundation for any business career you might choose. Students will explore innovative trends and practices while acquiring the skills and knowledge relevant to current and future industry needs.
Norquest’s program integrates practical learning experiences with unique content for a truly different business program. The practical and intensive training throughout the program helps our graduates become in-demand job candidates.
This program will be held at Norquest College, Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada.
Management graduates have a broad understanding of various business concepts and applications, and as such, may find careers as general managers, operations managers, sales managers, account managers, branch managers, or business managers in retail, financial services, insurance, human resources, not-for-profit, sales, or marketing industries.
Program Length – 2 years
- 1st year – $14,190 (books and supplies not included)
- 2nd year – $14,190 (books and supplies not included)
- Applicants must have All India Senior School Certificate / Higher Secondary School Certificate or Year 12 State Board Exams with 50% in 12th math OR 50% in 10th Math + 12th Business Studies OR 50% in 12th Accountancy
- IELTS with an overall score of 6.0 in IELTS and a minimum band score of 5.5 in each component.
Please Submit the Following
- All educational documents
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheets
- Diploma / degree mark sheets for all years attended along with diploma / degree certificate if applicable
- IELTS test result form
Study in Canada
- As an international student, you are able to work while studies with a valid study permit. Students can work on & off campus
- Student are eligible for a 3 year post studies work permit after completing the program
- Various immigration options available after completing the program and also falls under the CIC guidelines
- Canada has a strong and stable economy, with lots of opportunities for skilled workers. Canada spends more on education than any industrialized nation.